Abbeyfield House Mortlake is looking for exceptional Personal Care Workers in and around Warrnambool to provide in-home care for younger people with dementia.
We are seeking Personal Care Workers who genuinely want to make a difference in people’s lives, by supporting our clients to maintain their sense of independence and wellbeing.
Is this you?
- Cert III or IV in Individual Support/Aged/ or Community Care.
- Commitment to the principles of Consumer Directed Care.
- Experience in caring for people with dementia?
- The ability to take initiative and to solve problems.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs.
- Proficient IT and medication management skills.
- A desire to be a member of a great team.
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence with your own reliable, registered and comprehensively insured vehicle.
- A current Police Check.
We have casual and permanent part time positions available.
We offer our staff professional development opportunities, PBI salary sacrificing and flexible working conditions.
Please send your comprehensive application with covering letter to: email@example.com or phone Deb Rantall or Phil Irvine on 03 5599 2901 for further details.