Abbeyfield House Mortlake is currently seeking applications from Registered Nurses who embrace the notion of working within a specialised, integrated dementia care facility.
About the role:
Working within our Residential Community in Mortlake, we currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse who understands the complex needs of aged persons living with the challenges of dementia.
You will have a vision of contemporary dementia care based on caring for Residents in an open, integrated environment that ensures individual dignity and optimal psychosocial functioning.
As an RN with Abbeyfield Mortlake, you will:
- provide leadership in the coordination of care to ensure optimal Resident health outcomes
- work closely with Residents and their families/carers to facilitate consumer directed care services
- establish and maintain positive, collegiate relationships with Medical and Allied Health providers who are affiliated with our service
- be a professional role model for the broader Abbeyfield Team.
Required skills and experience:
- Current Nursing qualifications and AHPRA Registration
- Aged care experience with a strong background in dementia care
- Understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Commitment to the principles of Advance Care Planning
- Ability to work autonomously while being an effective team member
- IT skills relevant to the delivery of residential aged care services.
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team
- Access to generous salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to give back by contributing to the care and wellbeing of our clients
- Career progression and development opportunities
Please send your resume, including the names and contact details for 3 current referees to: email@example.com