Abbeyfield Mortlake is seeking applications for Personal Care Assistants, Casual and Permanent Part time, to fill all shifts, we are seeking applicants that are able to work weekdays, weekends and some night shift.
As a Personal Care Assistant at Abbeyfield House Mortlake, you will be responsible for providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to our Residents and their representatives in accordance with Abbeyfield House values. Successful applicants must have a Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care or equivalent and a current first aid certificate.
All successful applicants must be able to pass a Police Check.
Our Ideal applicant must possess the following;
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history and values of our Residents
- Display a relationship centred approach to care
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Provide five-star customer service
- Team player
- Computer proficient
In return for your commitment to us and our Residents, we will provide you with flexibility, on the job training and tax benefits/salary sacrificing is available to all staff.
Previous Applicants need not reapply.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter and 3 recent referees to:
Phil Irvine: Director of Care: Ph: 03 5599 2901
Email to: email@example.com
Applications will close on Friday 20th June 2018