Abbeyfield Mortlake has a casual job opportunity, including some weekend work, in our Catering Area.
As a General Services Officer, you will be working in our kitchen. This hospitality role offers variety and the challenge of working in a busy and fast paced environment. Your work will make a difference to our residents’ quality of life.
Casual shift will be available in the morning, afternoon/evenings – with a 6.30pm finish time and the potential to move into a permanent part-time position.
• Extensive dish washing, use of commercial dish washer
• Thorough cleaning of kitchen and cooking areas
• Putting stock away and stock rotation
• Emptying bins and rubbish removal
• Heavy lifting, fast pace and physically demanding work
• Provide a clean, hygienic environment for preparation and delivery of meals
• Reliable and hardworking
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Strong OH&S awareness, including manual handling awareness
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced and busy kitchen
• Ability to take direction and communicate effectively with Catering Manager and colleagues
A lovely, rural residence, Abbeyfield is home to 40 residents and has a strong team of staff dedicated to resident care and making a difference.
Interested? Please email your resume with three referees to email@example.com
Applications will close on Thursday, January 25.